Posted: Sunday, January 7, 2018 5:47 AM
Email Me Similar Jobs Email Me This Job
Dynamic, professional and energetic salesperson able to create, cultivate, enhance business relationships, and close sales with a variety of customers, including architects, landscapers, construction contractors, and masonryprofessionals in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. Direct experience is not required but some successful person-to-person sales background is highly preferred.
The successful salesperson will be able to cultivate, maintain, and enhance relationships with all types of customers for the full range of products and solutions offered by the company, including architects, landscapers, construction contractors, and masonry professionals.
This is an inside sales position with the ability to advance to sales professional handling outside sales.
- Explains our stone products to customers visiting our stone yard
- Processes orders
- Takes payments
- Documents sales
- Suggests products, up-selling to include the full range of products available
- Makes phone calls, reaching out to local Salt Lake customers
- Dynamic, energetic and outgoing personality.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills required, such as e-mail use, Google Documents and Microsoft Word.
- Must be able to do occasional physically demanding labor helping to load customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business discipline (customer service or sales experience in excess of 4 years may substitute).
- Spanish speaker bilingual.
Pre-employee Screening Requirements:
Mandatory pre-employment drug screening conducted by Company.
Associated topics: b2b sales, b2b and inside sales, cajero, car sales, cashier, cashier front end, cold call, door to door, restaurant cashier, sales renewal
• Location: Provo
• Post ID: 17926957 provo