Rapid Reboot is a new and quickly growing company that specializes in athletic recovery using pneumatic compression devices. We are in need of a customer service representative who is capable of answering incoming phone calls and directing them to the right department, scheduling appointments, troubleshooting issues for customers, handling website orders, packaging, and helping to build the company. There are also traveling opportunities if you are experienced in sales and would like to travel to athletic events to sell and promote our products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work full time. Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Arrive on time and ready to work.
- Customer service phone calls and emails.
- Work hard and stay motivated throughout the day.
- Be accountable by proactively taking on new responsibilities and tasks.
- Be a team player.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Experience in customer service/sales is preferred
- Ability to understand and operate multiple software platforms
- Ability to go above and beyond
- Attention to details
- General computer skills, M/S Office. Email, etc.
- Speaking a second language is a plus
- Starting pay of $12/ hour
- Commission opportunities
- Positive work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Sales: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
- High school
• Post ID: 18566262 provo