CNA's and Caregiver's needed in Northern Utah County (Alpine, Highland, Lehi, American Fork,
A Caring Hand is Hiring!
We Are Looking for CNA s and Caregivers to Join Our Team!
A Caring Hand Home Care is hiring for CNA's (Certified Nurse Assistant) and Caregivers all over Utah County!
Cities we need people ASAP are:
Lehi, Alpine, Highland, Cedar Hills, American Fork, Pleasant Grove, Saratoga Springs, and Lindon.
What we do:
We provide non-medical in-home cares for our clients such as housekeeping, meal prep, laundry, bathing, personal hygiene, companionship and transportation.
What the hours are like:
This is a position that can grow into a schedule that fits around other jobs, school, kids, etc. The more flexible your schedule is the more clients (hours) we can set you up when available.
Are you interested in getting your CNA license? We re now partnered with Orchard CNA in Orem. We re able to offer a payment plan, and you get a discount on the class if you get hired through us and take the class through them! The moment you sign up for the course is the moment you can start taking C.N.A shifts and get CNA pay. You just need to have the course and testing done within 4 months.
- 18 years of age on the date of hire
- Pass a state and federal background check (no felonies within 7 years)
- Current CNA certification (if taking CNA shifts)... or can get their CNA certification within 4 months of being hired
- Current CPR/First aid or able to take it within 7 days of being hired
- Current TB test or able to take it within 7 days of being hired
- Have your own reliable transportation
- You are reliable, trustworthy and a self-starter
- You enjoy helping others
• Post ID: 18418477 provo