Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is hiring highly experienced technical project managers to manage manufacturing optimization vendor-collaboration projects in the following process areas: Dry Etch, Thin Films CVD/ALD, Wet Cleans, Metrology / Defect Inspection, and Diffusion to help develop, select and deploy world class semiconductor manufacturing equipment. This role is in a new team chartered to enable best in class 3D NAND manufacturing capability.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of managing and delivering leading edge equipment and process capability, yield, cost and manufacturability. This will involve extensive and exceptional collaboration with cross-functional/cross-company teams and tool vendors to meet challenging program goals.
Job responsibilities include:
- Drive vendor collaboration projects to meet and exceed industry benchmarks. Emphasis on taking a strategic approach to influence pricing, productivity, process performance, and advancements in technology.
- Drive vendor projects spanning multiple areas to meet Intel targets- tool, process, software, and equipment control
- Set up and optimize milestones and work models, procure resources needed for project success
- Drive vendor roadmaps for technology and capital intensity to align with Intel targets
- Coordinate with multiple internal customers to act as single person driving all strategic CIP with vendors. Leverage suppliers as resources for operations.
- Engage externally with suppliers and/or industry consultants to collect benchmarking data/knowledge and ensure this information feeds into strategies; leverage this knowledge/data to drive priorities and close gaps in performance and feed into equipment roadmaps.
- Interface with procurement global supplier account managers to ensure technical requirements feed into procurement strategies for suppliers
- Identify opportunities for IP generation and protection
- Develop business processes/change management around vendor engagement
- Quality/Spares/supply chain roadmap management
- Refurbish program management to systematically improve ROI and reduce risk
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects based on site and corporate objectives.
- Move projects effectively through project lifecycle – definition, planning, implementation, acceptance and review.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
Inside this Business Group
PhD (or MS) degree in Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or an equivalent field. 10+ years of experience in semiconductor process and/or equipment development. Additional Requirements: Recognized industry leader with demonstrated track record including relevant technical publications and/or patents Demonstrated experience as internal / external spokesperson regarding technology or strategy. Demonstrated experience with executive presentations Demonstrate experience with technical problem solving skills, with multitasking Demonstrated experience working with external and internal partners, including leading edge semiconductor equipment and/or materials manufacturers. A fast learner, able to adapt to the culture and the technology Must be flexible in accommodating changing priorities and working hours to support business needs
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1470822/Technical-Project-Manager/
• Post ID: 17907512 provo